However, it’s our honest and reasonable believe that irrespective of our differences we all can still live happily and peacefully;getting our goals, fulfilling purpose and bettering lives. We focus on maintaining interpersonal relationships, Corporate or communal relationships and conflict resolution. Our central theme is Peacebuilding and it informs all we do be it related to Peace advocacy, Human Rights, leadership, good governance advocacy, or Social justice promotion since peacebuilding is not a one way traffic. Our peace messages and activities cover and/or would cover these highlighted areas as time unfolds. If there would be peaceful co-existence in all relationships, then it is paramount for the parties to work towards it consciously otherwise the ordinary human nature ( full of selfishness, self-centeredness and self glory) is enough to make peaceful coexistence a nightmare.
The initiative is out to address some of these issues via weekly messages across the available social media platforms and speak in various relevant gatherings, Peace Summits and Conferences both local and international, campaigns, online platforms or offline for the attainment of individual and global Peace.
- Interpersonal relationship
- Corporate/communal relationship
- Local, National and International co-existence
- Good governance (Democracy)
Plan and Action
- Conflict resolution that cut across our targets
- Trainings/seminars on peacebuilding that cuts across teenagers, youth,and traditional leaders
- We counsel on peaceful co-existence
- Weekly online publications/ write ups titled “On Peace”
- Annual conference tagged “Pacemlug”(Peace Pull) etc.